KinderSTAR is designed to meet the needs of children who require extended care after morning kindergarten. Children can attend the KinderSTAR afternoon kindergarten enrichment program. Activities include art projects, active time, science and quiet time. Children will be able to socialize and interact with their kindergarten friends and have a safe place to relax. A healthy afternoon snack will be provided. Busses will transport children from their schools to the Willow Recreation Center. Children must be enrolled in morning kindergarten.
District 15 Schools (Willow Recreation Center Location) *Sack lunch required daily.
Registration for 2016-2017 School Year
Current KSTAR families — April 4th, 2016
Open Registration — May 2nd, 2016
- KSTAR registration is on a first come first serve basis. Enrollment is limited. A $25 per child non-refundable registration fee is required at the time of registration. Nine monthly payments will be deducted from your checking account or credit card through our Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) billing system. The deductions will occur on the 10th of each month (August-April).
- Registration packets are available at the Triphahn Center and at Willow Recreation Center.
- Registration closes on August 5th, 2016
- Registration re-opens on August 29th, 2016 with a start date of September 6th or later
- Any families interested in registering after August must pay first month’s fee up front.
- There is a 5 business day processing period before your child can start
Current KinderSTAR Parents