Upcoming EventsSee Full Calendar
This month’s Best of Hoffman are the volunteer Community Representatives who serve on our Park Board Sub Committees. Read more.
As of April 18, 2017, the project is on schedule for a soft opening in May and a Grand Opening event on Saturday, June 24. Until completion, visitors to the Triphahn Center should use the South Entrance, as the north side doors are now closed. The plans stem from the Comprehensive Master Plan (CMP), which was completed in 2014 after extensive surveys, focus groups with residents and meetings with community stakeholders. Read More »
Pictures from the Egg Hunt at Fabbrini Park on April 15. Were you here? See more pictures.
April 19, 2017: The mulch is available at Triphahn Center, Willow Recreation Center and Cannon Crossings Park, while supplies last. The Hoffman Estates Park District (HE Parks) free mulch is offering the community for use around residential landscaping. The mulch consists of 50% wood chips and 50% hummus and aids in retaining moisture and adds nutrients to the soil as it breaks down. Read More »
Registration is now open for the Hoffman Redhawks Football team and Cheer squad, see the details here! Read More »
You’re invited to a series of free walking events, called Hoffman Walks. The next event is Sat. May 6 from 9-11 a.m. at Fabbrini Park. On one Saturday each month, HE Parks will host a 2-hour walk at a park or facility open to all ages and abilities. Participants can walk as long as they’d like. Read More »
In the News
- Sears Holdings Volunteers Plan Earth Day Projects with Park District and Village
- Pictures from the Egg Hunt, were you here?
- Nominate Hoffman Estates to Win $20K During “Meet Me At the Park”
- Free Mulch Available to Community
- Controlled Burns
- NWSRA Summer Camp Brochure now available
- Register Now for Hoffman Redhawks Football & Cheer
- Lifeguards Needed For Summer
- NEW! Free Community Walking Program
- Congratulations 6th Grade Boys Basketball!