The following form may be used to request records of the Park District: Freedom of Information Act (printable pdf)
- Annual Financial Reports & TIFs
- Information on expenditures
- HEPD is a member of:
- Lobbying: 4% of IAPD dues funds legislative advocacy and can be considered lobbying support for parks and recreation.
- 2013 - $278 2012 - $270 2011 - $264 2010 - $277 2009 - $257
- Comprehensive Master Plan
The district has finalized its five year Comprehensive Master Plan. This planning process was a detailed evaluation of all aspects of the district’s parks, programs, facilities and services. It involved redefining the mission, values and long-term goals, a district-wide analysis of our strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats, benchmarking against comparable park districts, researching trends, assessing our operations and conducting community-wide focus groups and an attitude and interest survey.