2013 Summer Camp Information
- Registration is available online or in person at the Triphahn Community (TC) or at Willow Recreation Center (WRC) Full day camp participants must complete an emergency form at the time of registration, one per summer.
- Registration will close the Thursday before each session at 5:00pm for staffing and supply purposes. (Full Day Camps only.) No late registration will be accepted.
- Full payment is due at the time of registration for each camp session.
- A $5 sibling discount is available for each full day camp session (week).
- Sibling discount is not available for early arrival, late stay, bus service or online registration.
Refunds, Transfers and Cancellations:
- No transfers will be made after the registration deadline.
- No refunds will be issued after the start of a camp session unless accompanied by a medical note. We are unable to prorate fees for days missed due to illness, vacation, or behavior suspensions.
FULL DAY CAMPS weeks 1-8
- Creative Arts Camp
- Explorers Camp / 3 Day Explorers Camp
- Science Discovery
- Teen Camp
- Sports Camps
- Nature Exploration
- Discovery Camp
- Travel Camp
- All Stars Camp
- Splash Down Camp
- Adventure Camp
Preschool Kids Camp
- Preschool Summer Camp Sampler
- Safety Town
- Camp Bus Service
- Early Arrival Camp WRC/VOG
- Late Stay Camp WRC/VOG