2013 Summer Camp Information
- Registration is available online or in person at the Triphahn Community Center Ice Arena (TCCIA) or at Willow Recreation Center (WRC)
- Full day camp participants must complete an emergency form at the time of registration, one per summer.
- Registration will close the Thursday before each session at 5pm for staffing and supply purposes.
- No late registration will be accepted.
- Full payment is due at the time of registration for each camp session.
- A $5 sibling discount is available for each full day camp session (week).
- Sibling discount is not available for early arrival, late stay, bus service or online registration.
Refunds, Transfers and Cancellations:
- No transfers will be made after the registration deadline.
- No refunds will be issued after the start of a camp session unless accompanied by a medical note. We are unable to prorate fees for days missed due to illness, vacation, or behavior suspensions.
FULL DAY CAMPS weeks 1-8
- Creative Arts Camp
- Explorers Camp / 3 Day Explorers Camp
- Science Discovery
- Teen Camp
- Sports Camps
- Nature Exploration
- Discovery Camp
- Travel Camp
Specialty Camps weeks 9-10
- All Stars Camp
- Splash Down Camp
- Adventure Camp
Preschool Kids Camp
- Preschool Summer Camp Sampler
- Safety Town
- Camp Bus Service
- Early Arrival Camp WRC/VOG
- Late Stay Camp WRC/VOG